List of required documentation
- SUPPLEMENTAL DECLARATION FOR UNACCOMPANIED PERSONAL AND HOUSEHOLD EFFECTS
- POWER OF ATTORNEY
- DECLARATION FOR FREE ENTRY OF UNACCOMPANIED ARTICLES 3299 Form
- Copy of stamped Visa in passport (For non American Citizens) * New
- Copy of I-94 Form (For non American Citizens) * New
- Copy of picture photo in passport
How to complete U.S. Customs forms
Print out all three documents, fill out, sign and return original’s + additional requested info to Schumacher Cargo Logistics, Inc.
Improperly completed declaration forms can cause delays and needless expenses. Please follow these instructions. The questions below are number-coded to correspond with the attached 3299 form.
It is imperative that we receive this form promptly upon arrival of the freight. Failure to supply the customs information required may result in possible seizure by U.S. Customs and placement into Government Ordered Storage.
PART I of 3299 Form
1. Print your full name as it appears on your passport.
2. Your date of birth.
3. The date you arrive in the U.S.
4. Your current U.S. address and phone number.
5. The name of the city in the U.S. where you will clear customs.
6. The name of the airline by which you will travel to the U.S.
7. The names of those in your family who accompanied you, plus your social security number, passport number and visa number.
8. A, B, C, D, E and F will be filled in by Marlog Cargo USA, port agent.
9. Check the box that applies to you.
9a. Indicate the last address at which you resided abroad.
9b. The length of time that you were out of the U.S.
9c. Read all paragraphs in A, B and C. Check each box that applies to the contents of your shipment.
To be completed by U.S. personnel and evacuees only. If this applies, fill in the date you departed from the U.S., attach a copy of your travel orders and the date your orders were issued.
Section A: Items 1 through 6. Check the items shown if they are contained in your shipment.
Section B: Items 7 and 8. If foreign household effects are contained in your shipment Check 7 or 8 as applicable.
Section C: Items 9, 10 and 11. For returning resident only. Check the box or boxes applicable to the contents of your shipment.
Section D: If you have checked any items in PART IV, section A, B or C please list them here.
1 and 2 will be filled in by Marlog Cargo USA, port agent.
1. Check 1b
2. Fill in your complete signature
3. Today’s date
NOTE: If you are returning resident and previously exported foreign merchandise purchased in the U.S. list the item, where purchased and date. This will avoid the assessment of customs duties upon re-entry.
This form is self-explanatory. Please insure that all items are completed, and that the form is signed.