South Korea has recently become a major destination for expatriate relocation because of its growing export industries, such as electronics, telecommunications and car production. There are over 150,000 American expats living in Korea, and that number is projected to grow as the country continues to advance its export market. As South Korea continues to be a popular choice for expats, Schumacher Cargo Logistics offers the best international shipping service to move you there.
While you focus on setting up your new life in South Korea, we can handle all the stress and logistics of moving your household goods to your new home. Read our guide on how to move to South Korea below and start your international move today!
How to Move to South Korea from the US
Relocating to South Korea from the United States can be intimidating and requires proper preparation and time management. You have to consider where you will be living, what type of visa you need in South Korea, importing costs and any other local taxes on specialty items. Our job as a full service international shipping company is to make each part of your move go as smoothly as possible. With 40 years of experience, you can be assured that your move overseas will go well.
Services for Moving to South Korea
Schumacher Cargo Logistics caters to any dimension of shipment. Whether you are shipping a single room of household goods or you plan to fill the entire container, you have the option of:
- Shared container service– only pay for the volume you ship
- Exclusive use of a contained– pay one flat rate for your own 20′ or 40′ container
- Automobile shipping services including your household goods
Schumacher Cargo Logistics: The Best Moving Service to South Korea
Whether you are shipping household items or other cargo, like vehicles, we offer convenient services such as:
- Door to door options
- Packing and wrapping
- Pick up services for customers not close to one of our five locations
- 24/7 online tracking
- Customs clearance, paperwork and more
More Info for Your Move to South Korea
Major Cities and Ports in South Korea
- Jeju City
Facts About South Korea
- At birth, babies born in Korea are considered one year old rather than starting at zero
- South Korea has the fastest average wireless internet speed on the planet
- More than 20% of Koreans have the last name Kim
- All online shopping in Korea legally has to be on Internet Explorer
- 90% of homes in South Korea have heated flooring
- South Korea has the highest rate of cosmetic surgery in the world
- The Household Goods Volume Calculator to estimate the amount of space you’ll need
- A moving checklist for a guideline to the essentials of your move
- Guide to Shipping a Car to South Korea
- Our page on moving tips to prepare all your belongings
Begin moving to South Korea by filling out our online quote form!
For more information on moving to Korea call and discuss with one of our Moving Specialists at: 800 599-0190 or 562 408-6677