Relocation Sales Executive
Location: New York – Boston – Miami – Chicago – Los Angeles – San Francisco – Denver
Company is seeking to add additional independent Sales Relocation Executive’s to our expanding markets coverage. Person will work in local markets with guidance from our Los Angeles headquarters. Candidates should have full comprehensive background within the international relocation industry. Perfect candidate would be a person close to retirement who now wants to be more independent and work from home office. Job does entail visiting with customer for in house surveys. Be able to explain international relocation process per customers’ needs and be professional at all times to FIDI/FAIM service standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- International Relocation Sales.
- Customer Service Support when needed, to own customers
- Invoicing Customers
- Be courteous and professional with clients and members of staff
- Support your fellow dept colleagues within the process
- Understand all rules and regulations for International Household Goods Shipments.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Prioritizing internet generated sales leads each morning.
- Understand and appreciate the cost of providing this business to you
- Identify the hot leads and apply yourself to the sales process to secure the business
- Address leads as early as possible after receiving them
- Speak with potential clients first, regarding their needs, if phone number is provided.
- Through company software, manage sales leads and enquiries through the various stages of the sales process.
- Identify and register which leads are; Quoted/ Follow up/ Closed sale/ Duplicate or Dead Leads. This enables correct reporting for management to monitor progress and lead activity. Use correct “source” tag, to give all potential sales, enquiries a traceable ID.
- Arrange for in-house survey, in order to meet customer to relay confidence in company and services.
- Be able to obtain necessary services and rates for; Origin – Freight – Destination, from local and overseas service providers.
- Provide customers with correct and detailed “Quotation Service Contract” with information regarding all related services including overseas customs procedures and destination charges if applicable.
- Follow up on provided quotations to new customers. Discuss your quotation, competitor’s quotations and compare details if customer is still undecided about booking with our company.
- Assist new customers to complete company booking process.
- 10 Years International Relocation Experience
- Be able to provide 4 Industry references as to your proven qualifications
If you feel this position is a match for your qualifications, please do submit your resume along with a personalized cover letter to email@example.com. All applications will be responded to within 24 hours.
Apply for this position today by emailing your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org