Post Opening from: August 13, 2015
Location: Gardena, CA 90248
Schumacher Cargo Logistics, Inc. is an international automobile shipping company, based in Los Angeles, California since 1977. We have our own offices and warehouse locations in Houston, Texas, and Elizabeth, New Jersey.
We are looking to add a "Dedicated Import Coordinator" to our expanding "Import Automobile Department" who has industry experience, to our Gardena, CA Office.
- We offer medical benefits and a 401K with compant contribution.
- Job entails; Customer Care, ISF, Import Paperwork, Inventory Lists, House Bill of Ladings.
- A candidate with experience handling Automobile Shipments, either Import or Export, is best suited for this position.
- The ideal candidate must have great communication skills, experience handling Automobile Shipments, and also come with good references.
- Open NEW Customer Files - Receive new shipment information from Overseas Agents or from Automatic Data Feed into company software.
- Email customer from company software with Freight details containing ETD and ETA information.
- Assist customers to complete Import Customs Documentation 3299 Supplemental Customs Forms
- Gather all missing shipment details from customers.
- Coordinate Import Customs Clearance with In-House Customs Clearance personnel.
- Enter Overseas Import Instructions into each House Bill of Lading. Prepare file for handover to Dispatch
Apply for this position today by emailing your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org