Classic Car Insurance for Temporary Travel
Planning to take your classic car or vehicle overseas and need to insure it? Schumacher Secure has a well established relationship with HAGERTY, a top insurance provider that specializes in coverage for classic cars during international travel.
When you ship a classic car to the USA, a total loss could be the least of your concerns. Whether you're shipping your classic by land, sea or by air, HAGERTY provides the specialized coverage you need when traveling to an international organized event.
This coverage type is not provided by our standard Marine insurance policy coverage. HAGERTY's insurance coverage can help protect you from the losses and exposures you may incur, at time of need.
HAGERTY offers short-term touring coverage for organized events, tours and shows as well as certain sightseeing/touring in any EU country as well.
Annual liability and physical insurance coverage is available for USA and UK registered classic cars, per conditions.
Overseas Touring & Event Coverage
- Provides necessary coverage required for your activity and the country you're visiting
- On-staff specialist coordinates coverage with HAGERTY UK
- Coverage tailored to length of stay and/or countries you're visiting
- Protects against physical damage, fire, and theft
USA Visiting Collector Coverage
- Guaranteed Value - In the event of a covered total loss you receive the full agreed value of your vehicle**
- Includes liability and broad physical loss protection against exposures such as fire, theft, vandalism, and collision
- Maximum duration of 60 days for an approved classic car event
All coverage not available in all states. This is only a general description of coverage. All coverage is subject to policy provisions, exclusions and endorsements
Contact our HAGERTY specialist Rick Worm for a quote today via phone at: 231 922-8843 or email Rick at: email@example.com to learn more about international travel coverages.