Ocean Container Transit Delay – NOTIFICATION
There is currently a worldwide imbalance in container distribution that is causing delays in almost every country. The cause is due to multiple situations all accumulating at the same time, from;
- USA trade issues with China.
- Annual Holiday PERIOD trade volume increases from Asia to Europe & the USA
- Ocean Lines changing carrier schedules and capacity levels
- Port handling issues at major transit hubs
- Chassis & trailer equipment shortages
- Inconsistent port regulations & procedures
The end result is the same, there will be delays to ocean container shipments for the foreseeable future. You can expect to see a 2-4 weeks delay on average till end of the first quarter 2021.
Shipping During the Coronavirus
All company office staff are fully operational and able to provide uninterrupted services, even under such circumstances.
Please email your representative via our Contact Us page – PRESS HERE
Office locations in California, Texas, New York./New Jersey are open for operational purposes.
We will continue to provide packing & delivery services in your area, under guidance from local authorities.
All warehouse locations are fully operational and prepared to receive Export & Import shipments.
In accordance with orders from the sates of California, New Jersey & Texas, the TRANSPORTATION industry is permitted to continue shipping services under the special Coronavirus Health & Safety Social Distancing procedures.
As the well being of our staff and customers is a top priority, we have therefore established and implemented these following work procedures:
- 80% of our office staff now work from home offices.
- 20% come into the office on a rotating basis, while maintaining social distancing practices.
- All on site employees have there temperatures taken twice daily, as a preemptive measure.
- We continually provide our employees with COVID-19 Health Advisory best practices – ATTACHED
- We have created our own COVID-19 – Packers/Customers Social Distance Policy, for our Customers and Delivery crews to adhere to – ATTACHED
A very big thank you to our dedicated employees for handling the ever changing work circumstances we have all been placed under.
To you our valued customers, words are not enough to thank you for entrusting us with your valued shipments.