Car Importing Guidelines and General Information
USA Guidelines and FAQs
- Importation and Certification FAQs (May 2005)
- Vehicle Importation Guidelines (Canadian) (March 2010)
- Vehicle Importation Guidelines (Non-Canadian) (PDF format)(January 2010)
- Temporary Vehicle Importation Guidelines (March 2010)
- Temporary Vehicle Importation Guidelines (PDF format)(January 2007)
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Guidance (December 2009)
What vehicles can be imported to the US?
- List of Nonconforming Vehicles Eligible for Importation (September 2010)
- Status of Pending Vehicle Import Eligibility Petitions (December 2010)
Importing Show or Display Cars
Importing a Vehicle for Show or Display Purposes.
- Copy of Federal Register Notice (PDF format)
- How to Import a Motor Vehicle for Show or Display (March 2010)
- Application for permission to import a specific motor vehicle for show or display (PDF format)(July 2003)
- Application for determination that a motor vehicle is eligible for show or display (PDF format)(July 2003)
- Approved/Disapproved Vehicle List (March 2011)
International Shipping Experts
Schumacher Cargo Logistics specialize in international cargo shipping since 1977. You can be confident that your goods will arrive at their destinations in the same condition you handed them over to us.
Our safety records for cargo shipment delivery have exceeded all industry standards. Thus, whether you are moving a vehicle, boat, household goods or general cargo, you will be comfortable knowing that Schumacher Cargo Logistics will take care of all aspects of your relocation needs.
Consult your ship card or contact us for a FREE Quote and to get more information, including schedules and ports.