We’ve just received your quote request.
One of our export specialists will reach out to you via email within the next 24hrs with a customized and competitive rate for your specific needs.
If you’d like to discuss your options in more detail, you can contact us at 1800 599 0190 – (int) +1 562 408 6677 or email [email protected] and we can assist you with any questions you may have in relation to your upcoming shipment.
Please remember! If you have a specific time frame for getting your RV, please make sure you let your salesperson know.
This way, we can make necessary arrangements regarding space and availability on specific vessels that can accommodate the measurements of your specific make and model.
Our Loading Procedure
What Sets Schumacher Apart
- Over 30 years of experience in International Motor home and RV shipping
- We will arrange to load your RV and provide all the necessary pre-shipping preparations including tarp and wrap if requested and customs clearance so we can get it on the water safely and securely
- State of the art industry software which facilitates up to date tracking of your RV and standard notifications during the shipping process
- Customer service representatives who will assist you at all times whenever you need updates and/or assistance with your shipment
- A worldwide network of agents who understand the requirements of motorhome and RV shipping
How long does it take to ship my Vehicle?
Once the booking has been made, we will return your cargo to the port of departure. Depending on the destination, it generally takes anywhere between three to four weeks on the ocean.
For RVs and motorhomes, we utilize the best roll on/roll off service offered by your destination port.
We need the exact overall dimensions of the unit so the rate will be as competitive as possible.
Ocean times are subject to change so please clarify with your salesperson. As expected, some destination countries have longer sail times as well.