Get your vehicle ready to ship with Schumacher Cargo Logistics! You can trust your car or motorcycle will ship safely and quickly to its destination. With more than 35 years of experience, we are America’s #1 independent international car shipper. For motorcycles we ship over 5,000 bikes to over 60 different countries per year.
How to prepare for shipping
In order to ensure the easiest and best move for your vehicle, we require a few major components from you.
- Keys: Clients need to leave their keys with us, and we recommend making a spare for the ignition, gas cap, trunk and any other compartment that may require a key.
- Registration and title: We require the originals, and you may make a copy for yourself. This is especially so for international shipping when entering and leaving ports.
- Photo ID: You, or an alternative designated person, will need to show proper identification when picking up your vehicle.
- Notarized creditor/lessor statement: If your vehicle is currently under a lease or is financed, a notarized statement stating that the creditor/lessor is aware and gives permission of the shipment is required. We also require notarized copies of the title and letter of release.
How much it will cost
While Schumacher hopes to find the best deal for you, details can quickly add up. The three main factors that go into the cost of shipping your vehicle are:
- Location of vehicle
- The size and dimensions of the vehicle
- Final destination requirements
Schumacher Cargo Logistics has operations across the USA and can provide a great rate from any of our company owned locations below:
Local: (562) 408-6677
550 W 135th St
Gardena CA 90248
Local: (908) 469-4444
1027 Newark Ave
Elizabeth NJ 07208
9856 East Fwy #D
Houston, TX 77029
Contact us today!
If you’re ready to ship your car, motorcycle or other vehicle, call us today toll free at 800-599-0190 to get started. You can also request a free quote quickly on our website!