We’ve just received your quote request to ship your motorcycle.
One of our motorcycle export specialists will reach out to you via email within the next 24hrs with a customized and competitive rate for your specific needs.
If you’d like to discuss your options in more detail, you can contact us at 1800 599 0190 – (int) +1 562 408 6677 or email [email protected] and we can assist you with any questions you may have in relation to your upcoming shipment.
Remember! If you have a specific time frame for getting your motorcycle to, please make sure you let your salesperson know.
This way, we can try to accommodate space for your shipment in the next available shared container, as we ship on a first come-first served basis unless you book your own container.
Our Loading Procedure
What Sets Schumacher Apart
- Over 30 years of experience shipping motorcycles internationally
- Direct contracts with all major shipping lines
- Pick up from anywhere in the US with fully insured carriers if required
- We will arrange to load your motorcycle loose or crated and do all the necessary pre shipping preparations including title validation and customs clearance so we can get your bike on the water in a safe and secure manner
- State of the art industry software which facilitates up to date tracking of your motorcycle and standard notifications during the shipping process
- Customer service representatives who will assist you at all times whenever you need updates and/or assistance with your shipment
How long will it take to ship my motorcycle?
We have containers leaving every day to various destinations worldwide. As we are consolidators, we can load multiple motorcycles into each container.
Once we load the containers and return to the port of departure, depending on the destination, it generally takes anywhere between two to four weeks on the ocean.
These time frames are approximate guidelines which should be discussed in more detail when making your booking. Some destination countries have longer sail times.