Toll Free 800-599-0190  |  USA 562-408-6677

International RV and Motor Home Shipping

Shipping RVs and Motorhomes Overseas since 1977

Any time you ship a RV overseas there are numerous factors and variables that go into the equation.

Depending on your origin port and final destination, some or all of these can affect the cost to ship your RV or motorhome and sail time.

As an industry specialist with over 38 years of experience and many hundreds of RVs shipped, we understand the intricate process and the detailed preparations that need to be made.

We offer a one stop shop service so that you can deal with just one service provider for all aspects of the move.

Below you’ll find a brief overview of the process and some common questions related to international RV and Motor home transport.

How it Works

Whether you own a 5th wheel trailer, toy hauler, camper van or fully loaded motorhome, we first need to get the overall dimensions of the unit including the ac unit on top and the hitch.

Most origin ports have the necessary equipment and facilities to handle international RV shipments from the small to the very large.

Depending on your final destination, service requested and the location of your unit, it may depart from different locations across the USA.

Get your Free Quote

It only takes a minute.


  • We are a fully insured, bonded and licensed auto transport company
  • We only use specialized equipment and our loading is done in-house

Popular Overseas Destinations

  • Europe
    • Germany
    • UK
    • Italy
    • France
    • Spain
  • Oceana
    • Australia
    • New Zealand
  • Middle East
    • UAE
    • Qatar
    • Saudi Arabia

Happy Customers

“Hi Wendy, You recently shipped a car for me and I really appreciate the great service – everything was so easy and efficient. I have a question and I’m hoping that you or one of your shipping agents can help me with: A friend of mine recently tried to ship a car from the US, but was told he’d need an EIN number to do so. If I need to ship another car, do I need to get an EIN number or does this not apply? I might have a car to be shipped in the next week or two. Many thanks,

What We Need to Ship Your RV Overseas

  • MSO (manufacturers statement of origin) or title
  • Commercial invoice or bill of sale
  • Photo ID/Passport
  • Power of Attorney may be needed from certain ports
  • Import approval may be required from various destination countries

Schumacher Cargo Logistics utilizes insured, secured and bonded facilities. We provide warehousing, packing, crating, trucking and loading services out of our own warehouses here in the USA - Los Angeles, Houston, Savannah, Miami, New York, and New Jersey. All other worldwide destinations are covered by our affiliated organization member companies.