- Choosing a Shipping Company
- Shipping Cars to UK and Europe
- Moving to Australia
- Moving to New Zealand
- Foreign Currency Rates
- Cargo Container Sizes
- Customs Procedures
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Moving Tips
Car shipping to Sweden
Shipping your car or automobile to Sweden?
When you decide to ship your car from the USA to Sweden, you find yourself needing a professional car shipping service and a company that has a long standing reputation for shipping cars for over 35 years. That's when you need Schumacher Cargo Logistics.
We streamline the shipping process and can ship your car internationally from anywhere in the US to most destinations worldwide.
Whether door-to-door or port-to-port, we will tailor our transport and relocation services to meet your deadlines.
Major cites in Sweden:
* Services are also available to other cites in Sweden.
Time frame - Shipping a car or container of household items generally takes three to four weeks. Cars and Autos are shipped in individual containers, but many sea carriers will allow partial containers of household goods.
Please contact one of our shipping agents to discuss your auto transport and shipping needs. If necessary, we will be able to help deliver the container to your house for packing, then retrieve it for delivery to the docks. All of our agents are skillfully trained and certified.
WE ARE A TRUSTED LEADER IN INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC CARGO SHIPPING.
Since 1977 our safety record for car shipping has exceeded all industry standards and has made us one of the most dependable shipping companies in the industry. Thus, whether you are shipping cars, vehicles, full households, individual furniture, antiques, or other goods, you will feel comfortable knowing that Schumacher Cargo Logistics will take care of all aspects of your relocation needs.
Shipping a car to Sweden:
- On Arrival in Sweden, a complete and thorough mechanical and structural inspection will be performed on your car.
- You may not be allowed to take delivery of your car unless persons from Sweden customs ensure that your car is fit to be on the roads of Sweden.
- Swedish vehicle registration authority must be contacted immediately after international car shipping to Sweden to check standards of your car.
- You must take steps to restore the road worthy condition of the car, if you want to use your own car in Sweden. These tests are conducted after you clear customs control.
- Various fees including import duties, VAT, and other applicable taxes must be paid. Unless you pay all these duties in full, the authorities will not accept the import of your car.
- All the documents pertaining to your car import must be shown to the customs office.
- Contract of sale.
- Insurance documents.
- Transport documents must be submitted.
- If you need discounts in rates for international car shipping to Sweden, you must produce proof that the origin country of your car has a free trade agreement with EU.
- Engine numbers and model details must be submitted.
- Fuel used in your car must be specified.